Wednesday, June 18, 2008

my kids will remember to call when they arrive home safely!

I am just jealous that I am out in the wilds while Wil and spouse (what name DID I give to her cute husband?) arrived back in the USA last night '8-ish', safe and sound I am sure, and Tiney gets to see them... and hug and kiss them... today ! ! !  And all we have is an ever increasing lean to the outhouse, two rafts inflated making their maiden runs on the American River... Drox and Ddonn selflessly making the initial journeys, and dutch oven cooking on the menu for dinner.

Hooray for all my children being on the same continent!

Love and condolences to my Aunt and my cousin's family, children and ex-es, on his passing Monday, 16 June 2008.  While it was not unexpected it is still sad that things worked out the way they did.  My memories are all of our youth, happier days by far!


No comments: