Monday, June 23, 2008

it won't bother me that sometimes all I have time for is a laundry list

of "what I've done today"!
0410 - cell phone alarm

0420 - radio alarm (Drox has football camp for the next 4 days)

0458 - pulled out of carport - note to self Drox needs more boxers

0505 - arrived at school - coach pleased that Drox was early

0615 - followed bus out of parking lot - he went left, I went right

062? - arrived at TJ's, placed Bran's duffel on the back porch swing, got claw and trowel from the shed and started weeding, despite the fact the sprinklers were on ;-} transplanted what I believe are peppers, several tomatoes, 2 poppies, pulled weeds, washed tools in the sprinklers, watered transplants, tools in shed, volunteer en mass tomatoes home with me to find space for them ... I don't know where

070? - left for home as the sprinklers shut off

0710 - passed jogger, looked like ubuntu's previous mom

071? - home ! ! ! Damp paper towel around en mass tomato volunteers, heated up french toast -after loading dishwasher, ate while playing spider solitaire - after folding load in dryer and putting washer load in to dry. Caved and wrote this ;-Þ

0837 - up stairs to plug phone into charger, collect laundry and start packing Drox's room !
(read new entry)
0841 - OK, so what I type is NOT posted with spacing intact... now I'll get on with my day

No comments: