Tuesday, July 22, 2008

I won't even blink when my last post is longer ago than I remembered,

probably because I won't remember and will start a new blog every day!

Could not contact Blogger.com. Saving and publishing may fail. Retrying...

If this is how it's going to be today, I had better just get back to the oven!

No, sad but true the oven is on its third day. I am not counting Sunday since I didn't work on it Sunday ;-Þ Drox even helped yesterday for over an hour and we gave up, resprayed and went on to packing in the living room. I know I have cleaned the silly thing in the last two years, I found a partial can of cleaner under the sink to prove it, but as we were scrubbing yesterday I asked Drox if it would surprise him if our next oven was wiped out weekly and he responded, "Not at all". I used to do it every 6-8 weeks, not sure just what derailed me... oh well, live and *relearn! (*I am sure it is NOT the first time I resolved to stay on top of the oven)

Only Wednesday the 16th went per schedule, every other day I have made a dent but not completed the assigned task. If I had help it might still not happen but I would feel better about it! I picked up oil, a filter and an air filter yesterday and am going to ask for help getting the oil changed. I know how, it's just that I am not allowed to change it at our complex and going elsewhere will only get me more behind.

Tiney gets here the 24th, she and Spc are taking Drox 'somewhere' fun Saturday night and last night she told him he could bring a friend so he spent time trying to convince TJ and I it wouldn't be a date [he can't date until 29 Dec and her daughter (his choice of friend) can't until 26 Jan] but he knows better. I told him to save his money for a plane ticket to fly out for Super Bowl Sunday 2009. He liked the idea but he doesn't want to miss THE party his aunt holds every year and after stating that, asked "when is Valentine's Day?" Boys! At least he knew the right month. . .

SO, once again I am revising my schedule.
22nd finish: oven, living room
do: under stair storage, farm out oil change if possible, karate
move windows, blinds, doors, tracks to 29th

Get to work before the depression / sense of failure becomes overwhelming ! ! !

xoxoxox

No comments: