Yesterday Drox and I were tackling his room together... or more correctly I planned, outlined etc. the tackle and he did everything he could to avoid being involved. Finally in the afternoon we were in the room together, him still dragging his feet, and all thunder broke loose as he expressed the true depth of his resistance to the move. We DID get a few boxes done, found the missing vacumn cleaner part, disassembled his wire cube storage shelves but we will NOT be starting the kitchen today... we will be fortunate to finish his room. He spent 1630 -2115 at his friends' house - computer game, dinner, scripture reading and an interactive machine free game.
I am sincerely hoping it will make for an improved attitude today ;-}
The sprinklers have been on for at least 14 hours and I have a lake outside the front door. I was NOT able to move the shut off valve this morning so I may soon be stepping out into water! I left a msg last night for the mgt people but they don't do the lawn maintenance so who knows how long it will be before the correct 'someone' is notified and the water goes off! This happened in Oct 2006 and I had every child under 12 in the subdivision in front of my apartment throwing rocks and trash into the lake... I wish I was exaggerating!
SK made me an awesome offer yesterday afternoon re: new employment parameters for the coming years but I still believe I am headed for WA~ I told him but he said to take time to think over the new info. I am buying Buh's ticket today to come help us move and then I suppose scheduling the truck is the next logical step... or maybe figuring out what size truck would be the better next step...
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment