Thursday, July 3, 2008

I will know what a baby step is and when to insist that a project MUST be done.

Gardened in the morning, water people came while we were at TJ's so the water was off by the time we got home, took too long getting the ticket , planning chili with Drox for the YM/YW cook off, (he chose well, the teachers won by 11 points), talking to Le and Buh and being tired (I woke up at 0500 and couldn't get back to sleep but promised myself a nap- later) so while I got a lot more done on his room - while he did dishes, food, something on the living room, sorted his school back pack and had two hours free time while I slept in the early afternoon.

Ain't gonna work, but it* was worth a try! (Switching jobs*) When I am me, I do my 'work' PLUS help with the project 'de jour'. When Drox is me, he wants to be free of projects.

So, back to the drawing board! I decided this morning that gardening will have to wait so we can finish his room whilst I am fresh. We can garden at karate time - hot but survivable - I hope!

No comments: