Friday, July 11, 2008

I will dictate my blog entries ;-}

Alive and well, headed for bed, 7 and 11 running fevers today, 11 claiming pains in chest and side and back, has a cough...  a friend took 5,7,9,11 swimming today -1100-1300, the little guys and I enjoyed the peace and quiet!

Finished handstitching my daughter-in-law's baby quilt shut for her, she made the 'pillowcase' type and asked if I would do the open end, of course.  Did a few stitches on cross stitch for Ddonn that I brought with me but cannot see well enuf on the dark blue aida to make progress with all the interruptions!

TIRED.  that's a word.   Wrote down schedule for packing and cleaning... to put into effect next Wed when I get home and am still trying to find a sub for the RS music ;-p

1 comment:

Railrunner said...

Sounds like you are very busy and yet you still have time to be creative and helpful!! You are amazing! I've been trying to help Tondra get ready for her move when I've had time. So all I've done these past few days is work, sleep, eat and move stuff...nothing creative. *S* Sounds like you have a good plan in place, keep up the good work and don't get stressed about things.