So, first words I hear this morning involve the onset of puberty (not my story to tell), but I will mention that Ddonn told her husband Jack Jack had best be a boy because she already has two more such experiences in her future.
Today is the day we find out if Jack Jack is a brother or a sister!
Unless Jack Jack takes after the oldest squirrel and doesn't afford the ultrasound a definitive view :-o
As for Monday's car registration adventure, I took the liberty of lifting my response to Le's comment: (edited for context ;-)
the DMV was a 2 1/2 hour wait - that was after an hour at the insurance place, 20 minutes at the smog check, and 30 min in the DMV parking lot at the vehicle inspection bldg (VIN verification) not to mention the drive time involved. The DMV I went to was just past Costco so I stopped for breakfast/lunch on my way home (1430) and they Don't have rootbeer, stoopid Coke products anyway so Sprite was the only choice - yeesh!
I was supposed to pick Fred up from school at 1400 but called Ddonn at 1230 to let her know just how long the line was at the DMV and that I was doubting I would be able to get to Fred on time so she called extra kid's mom and I was no longer in the loop. My dmv # was called at 140?, left the bldg at 1417, the parking lot at 1427 - with my NV plates on poor Betsy ;-Þ She is not sure Who she is anymore!
Yesterday was far calmer, mostly at home until I went to WalMart for straight pins, Costco for croutons and salad, dance to pick up JR and the Post to finally get my two lost bills in the mail! Except Costco was out of croutons, a member purchased 8 cases of them recently and they only have a weeks supply on hand - there you are!
7 years ago
3 comments:
I would leave a comment but I am too hurt by you calling coke products stoopid, so I won't!
It was Coke products, NOT Coke fans that I was disparaging! forgive me Nan, Please . . .
xoxoxox
They are red! How could you call the stoopid??? Red is the most bestest color ever!
Post a Comment