Drox has been here 5 days, today being day 6,
and it is still fun to visit with him ;-}
Probably because I have had to share him with so many people :-Þ
jk Drox, jk
I was fine until I looked up his flight out tomorrow and realized I Have to be the one to take him to the airport - he leaves at 0715!!!
I'll be up early tomorrow!
Had a wonderful Thanksgiving with my squirrels, never managed to schedule a video conference for Thanksgiving Day but we all talked to each other. I fly to WA this weekend for Drox to be ordained an Elder and then again on the 16th to spend "the holidays" with Aunt Sandy and Tiney and their respective friends/families.
Fly back here next year on the 3rd.
I chose dates based on Winter Break here and then surprised (shocked?) the WA people with how long I will be there, I really didn't think about it, just plugged in the dates believing that Jack Jack will co-operate and let her Mom enjoy the holidays and that Aunt Sandy will have plenty of projects lined up ;-}
Maybe Tiney will come up with a few herself - when Matey and I are available that is.
I have a couple of good library days due with that boy xoxoxox
7 years ago
2 comments:
I will be there NYE! Onsite is Jan 2nd so I will be heading over on the 31st.
Hooray!
Post a Comment