and not as refreshing as I remember them being! It was nice sleeping longer, no key in the door at 0500 ;-}or people getting ready to leave by 0630 but Thursday and Friday people were up and clicking computer keys by 0715. Amazingly no one was up before 0800 on Saturday, when the middle squirrel was at someone else's house for the night, but I was up by 0700 to call Wil for her official birth time call from her ol' mom - which Wil was not available to answer!!! Yeesh
Made it thru the first installment of fabric to measure and fold (the loose stuff), now neatly stacked on the Weyerhauser table, and will start on tubs of fabric now.
Laundry got behind a day or so, but dishes stayed done! I really wanted to conquer the loose fabric before bedtime on Saturday and if you consider midnight thirty bedtime, I did it. :-o
On the plus side we had Honor Choir Concert at UNLV, temple sealing of friends, trunk or treat and a trip to WalMart ;-Þ I was able to go to the temple with ElCid and Ddonn which was really nice.
Have to look up the address for the DMV, my tabs expire today. Last day of the month, NOT the recommended day to go to the DMV but I had NO money until this morning.
7 years ago
2 comments:
Have fun at the DMV! I am studying and taking a mid-term. Wanna trade?
the DMV was a 2 1/2 hour wait - I'll let you choose! That was after an hour at the insurance place 20 minutes at the smog check, and 30 min in the DMV parking lot at the vehicle inspection bldg (VIN verification) not to mention the drive time involved. The DMV I went to was just past Costco so I stopped for breakfast/lunch on my way home (1430) and they Don't have rootbeer, stoopid Coke products anyway so Sprite was the only choice - yeesh!
Post a Comment