I didn't leave Idaho until Monday - but I was well rested!
The trip was 14 hours (the car was loaded so heavily I couldn't go over 62mph without "wallowing"), driver's side turn signal assembly literally fell off the car in the night in the Nevada desert (discovered what I had heard the next day when there was light to see) and I was sick my first two days here, I hate throwing up!!! I totally blame it on the oversized hotdog wrapped in bread dough from Flying J. Never bothered me before and never will again! NO WAY I will ever buy another one. All my food this trip was from Flying J, to cut down on stops. Going home I will return to my usual practice of a well stocked cooler with celery, cream cheese, craisens, juice, crackers, apples, grapes and a roll or bagel. Took me two days but I cleared my system and am doing great now ;-ÞLindsay's birthday party was a great success and we ate leftovers for dinner, a nice plus. I made fruit salad from the leftover fruit tray ;-}
It was Fun going to church today and just sitting in Sunday School and Relief Society, attending Choir right after church...
I was the last one to bear my testimony in Sacrament. "... I am Valinda O'Gara's, I mean Valinda Gubler's mother..." Tried to tell her that at least I got the right first name!! I enjoy this ward, Drox and I were members of it 5 years ago for 6 months and now two of the boys he was in class with have received their mission calls - Richmond, VA and Charlotte, NC.
Have to get to bed on time these days because people invade my "bed room" at 0545 each morning - I am in the family room part of the kitchen - dining - family room area for now. We unloaded my car after the party yesterday, set up the seats so I can drive Tuesday in Ddonn's absence.
I slept on my mattresses last night in the front hallway, just for one night. I actually find that the futon (folded even) is quite comfortable but it was nice to stretch out.
Keeping dishes done and got a feeble start on laundry, Ddonn still does dinner ;-}
Tomorrow I am helping with wedding dresses for assorted small family members. Sashes to be exact.
No Matey fix in days - sob, sob, shuddering sob!
2 comments:
You have 3 girls there to keep you happy. Stop wanting to hog Matey too!
He's mine I tell you ! ! ! MINE ! ! !
Ddonn won't let me keep candy in my top drawer (if I had one) for the squirrels. Tami just sighs and makes me only give him one, after he has had breakfast. mine!
Post a Comment