Friday, September 2, 2011

people will continue to surprise me - in nice ways

My bank person called today to apologize to me. Someone DOES read the emails! And contacted the branch in question. She mis-spoke and realized it as I was pulling out so was unable to let me know right then. It is $2 per page because people were asking for temporary checks instead of ordering more real checks so the bank imposed a charge of $2 per page, a page fits 4 checks.
We did not address the fact that she failed to mention the charge ahead of time, I mentioned it but there was no response beyond "I'm sorry", and I graciously accepted her apology.
Today Tiney was out of state for the day and Matey and I did great! She had told him she was going on an airplane and would be back at bed time and he did amazingly well. Especially for 28+ months. It helped that we stayed gone most of the day at other people's houses ;-Þ He survived from 0630 - 2215 without his mom. No crying. No fits. AND he took his nap - fell asleep in the car and slept 2 hours!!! Enough rejoicing, My bed is calling xoxoxox

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

See he was fine you totally could have kept him overnight...