Monday, September 19, 2011

I will celebrate the anniversaries of my husband's birth.

Just seems wrong to call it a birthday celebration but it IS the anniversary of his birth. The 65th anniversary of his birth, to be exact. He planned to work until he was 70 because apparently the police force would let you. 70 still sounds "old" even tho' I am much closer to it than I have ever been ;-Þ
Tiney and I did the yard today. Washed all of Matey's outside toys, I mowed the front yard and barely started the back when Buh took over and finished it. We pruned lilac bushes, sorted a container of mostly papers that had been overlooked on the back patio, repackaged a huge heavy box from the tool shed that dates back to June, brought dump things together in a more convenient stack, the container had OF COURSE papers that need to go into boxes in my room! And a few more photos and some things that had gotten damp and mildewed and have to go but a couple I need to photograph first.
Also got bit by a spider as far as we can tell. Made a very interesting pattern of red circles in an area larger than my open hand can cover. I was sorting outside, because the box obviously had bugs/spiders, and my leg got really hot. I thought it was because I was wearing black pants and they were intensifying the heat of the sun. I rolled the pant leg up above my knee (capri shorts) and couldn't believe the crazy pattern spreading across my leg to the side and above my right knee. Good thing I had taken an allergy pill before mowing. Good thing Buh had bought me chigger ex! Upon examination the bite mark was obvious.
Tomorrow is our last calendared day ~ Tiney's room. My job will be keeping Matey busy. I figure we will go to WalMart and the water park and fun places like that ;-} Tiney mentioned to him today that they are going to be moving to a new house, and that Abuelo and Uncle Jon E will be coming to take them on a LONG ride this weekend. It went over his head but it will make sense later, that is the kind of kid he is. Moving in two parts stinks but she will have a chance to take stock of the house with less stuff in the way so it's all good. xoxoxox

No comments: