It was wonderful and stressful and hectic and amazing and lots of work~ and we did get a bigger truck than we needed so Buh can take his recliner after all ;-}
When people were asking "what else can we do" my mind was a blank, now I could make quite a list!
The fridge left for R&C's just after 2, people came and went from 1 pm on but the "set" time was 6:30 and there were lots of people to help with the piano, etc. The stuff I couldn't give away is on the trailer for DI and except for the oven still needing cleaning I am feeling success ;-Þ
People are interested in buying Alfredo ~ Buh's Karmann Ghia ~ so he at least will be sticking around until tomorrow night, he can't unload until Monday so would rather hang out here than "sleep at Aunt Sandy's" ! with a Uhaul blocking her road. I personally would Never miss a chance to sleep at Aunt Sandy's or help with a project or just hang out!
Bed and then up to load my car. Won't leave as early as I hoped 'cause a few things slipped under my radar, like the blasted high chair in pieces on the patio!!!
No Matey fix today, no wonder I was so scattered :-o
xoxoxox
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment