Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Time Zones will have their moments!

I usually don't mind that my bank is an hour behind me... unless, like this morning, I discover that they misunderstood my directions and failed to do something they have been doing for SEVEN years ! ! ! The amount changes every year, all I asked was that they up the amount by $10 and change, which I do every year in July or August, (once in September).

The third of August I asked that the amount change, this month if possible but in September if not, I spoke with them last week and the young lady assured me the new amount would be in effect in September and when I went online this morning to check my balance it was awfully high... as in $400 plus too high... yep, that would be the August payment not being transferred.

Worse things could happen... my first concern was that they would pull BOTH amounts out this month ;-} ! ! !

OOPS! I hear my alarm down the hall :-o

1 comment:

El Cid said...

It could be worse...at least that's what I'm going with