Only one junior in high school to get out the door... assures me all is ready. ( The stuff all over the couch from his loading his backpack activities would indicate he MIGHT be right)
Left muttering, "I sure hope it still starts at 8:00 on Mondays..." Yeah, because if it starts at 7:45 his little self won't be there! His wallet walked off the first time he tried to leave and the second departure was cut short by the thought he Probably needs a bike lock, since he IS riding his bike and all... Happy first day Drox! Thanks for letting the chickens out and feeding them ;-}
(The fish are not sure they are happy you left their fate in my hands ;-(
Buh went out the driveway as Drox made His final departure, dishwasher is running, just need to send an email, start the laundry and brush my hair... once I figure out what I am going to wear...
No, 'first day of school' is NOT a problem at our house!
Drox did get a back to school blessing last night, both 'boys' left with breakfast "under their belt", I showered already and had breakfast myself AND I already checked out Cake Wrecks* and ElCids blog! (In that order, sorry ElCid it* is on the top of Ddonn's list every morning) Now that email so I can be at work by 0830... after I feed the fish ;-Þ
7 years ago
1 comment:
I don't care what order you check, it's the thought that counts! I'm going to have to start riding my bike to work 'cause my scale says I'm almost 200 lbs!
Post a Comment