Tuesday, August 4, 2009

I will still love holding babies

especially Matey! He and his parents arrived safe and well - although extremely tired. It is great to have them here . . . so much for getting to bed by 2200, and I doubt I get up any time close to 0600 . . . unless of course, Tiney is still tired when Matey decides it is time to be awake and they find their way to my room in the wee hours ;-Þ
Yes, I really AM posting this at 0233 - yeesh! Spent alot of the day driving again - Nampa Costco, TJ's, home 15min, Buh to work, Meridian Library, WalGreens _two cute shirts for Matey_ and twice to take care of Bear. Did 'our' first batch of jerky today . . . Buh's but I put it on the shelves.
The turquoise shirt sez "My Mom Is Hot" and the deep blue onesie sez "What Happens at Gramma's Stays at Gramma's" with a plate of cookies and a glass of milk ;-}

1 comment:

El Cid said...

I hoped you got tipped well for driving!