do people even use that phrase any more?
I have had a head cold/ sinus thing going on and it fades and returns and it keeps me from getting things done in general! Hard to fall asleep, stay asleep, get enough sleep, I am sure you get the idea.
Tiney, Matey, Baby brother and I headed out to the national cemetery yesterday morning because you can have artificial flowers on the graves, November 1st - April 1st. Matey was able to come with us because his daycare lady had a morning appt. I was taking them to breakfast as well but hated to stop at the beginning of the 'trip' (we had NOT picked a restaurant in advance) so kept telling myself I would stop before Covington, really I would.
We made it just short of Enchanted Village and poor Matey threw up, covering himself and the built-in car seat. So I took the right exit but heading the wrong way, and we stopped to clean up the poor sad boy, get gas for Betsy and headed home. No one wanted breakfast, not with the new fragrance wafting thru the car! We opened the back 'crank out' windows and turned the heat down a little but didn't want to chill the sickie or Baby brother!
I think the cemetery may have to wait until I head north for Christmas, it is "on the way" if you make a bizarre loop on the way. I have included it "on the way" to the temple in the past- wish I still had my Thomas guide! Not having the modern alternatives, I am still very fond of maps. [and know how to read them!]
Meanwhile, we did get Matey home and clean and changed just in time for Montezuma to attack. So glad THAT did not happen in the car! I called last night at 7 to see how my boy was doing and Tiney txt'd back "Sleeping". Good answer!!! xoxoxox
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment