Monday, February 27, 2012

babies will arrive by schedule - Where is the fun in that ? ? ?

Actually it will be fun seeing if Jack Jack has gotten the memo that the doctor has her scheduled for Thursday afternoon/evening 22 March. I DID vote for Leap Day myself - just sayin'.
This is the most pregnant Ddonn has been since she was 21 and it seems it was a bit easier then.
Plus there was no awful gestational diabetes diet back then!
So, I have the date and time marked on the calendar along with a list of foods I am to purchase that day for consumption immediately thereafter - Ben and Jerry's, anything with chocolate, and an apple pie (green wrapper). I have to get a more detailed list of the Ben and Jerry's flavors. I remember several names included peanut butter and a few were heavily chocolate ;-}
Went in and had my oil, air filter and pcv valve changed today.
The other 'recommended services' I turned down until I could check my records in the "Auto Related" file and sure enough, they WERE all done in September before I left Idaho.
Today was my 6th day on the Wii Fit / Wii Fit Plus with my buddy Fred.
Did 35 min on fit and 30 on fit plus. I cheat on the floating down the river in the bubble one, I hold onto a chair, and am #1 on the fit plus, I am numbers 5 and 6 not holding onto the chair and I used to not even get half done - who knew there was a Rainbow ?!?
Laundry calls and fuzzy slippers to knit xoxoxox

1 comment:

Zanne said...

The 22nd, one month before Fred's birthday, right? That will make it easier to remember. If Jack-Jack proves to be the kind of child that follows a schedule, that is.

After being on the GD diet, I asked for a chocolate Jamba smoothie at the hospital. Too bad I had a gall stone attack from it. But not this time! Hopefully, someone will bring me one this time, and now that I am sans gall bladder, I intend to enjoy it!

Has Ddonn tried the special dark chocolate? I mean, you can only eat like 2 squares at a time, but sometimes you just need chocolate!