Monday, August 15, 2011

I will find the oven on and it will NOT be me who did it!

and I will remain calm, turn the broiler off, open doors and windows and calmly inform the sleeping individual (the one that had just pulled a cookie sheet of toast out of the oven as I went to my bedroom 9 hours earlier) that the oven was left on.
I had smelled a 'hot oven' all night, (cooking food keeps me from sleeping well), every time I woke, (about hourly), but knew what's his name was up and figured he was cooking "again" or had overcooked something and the odor was just lingering.
I was tired - obviously!
It should only be in the mid 80's today and tomorrow so I am looking forward to Progress ! ! !

(Now I need to go see if any boxes packed themselves...)

No comments: