Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I will change my age on the right day!

I have had a beautiful birthday.
We had breakfast at Denny's (Buh, Tiney, Drox, Matey and I) went shopping and I now have Sunday shoes ;-} dropped Tiney and Matey at the house, picked up a little friend of Drox's, picked up TJ and went to 17 Miracles. I loved it.
Dropped off our guests and got home in time to play with Matey while Tiney made a fabulous dinner - roast, yorkshire pudding, broccoli with a yummy cheese sauce, divinity that decided to exercise its right NOT to be divinity and we totally forgot the Barq's!!!

There is always tomorrow, the second day of my 58th year ;-Þ

I fit in some indexing (Family Search), we rented Rango (Redbox) and enjoyed it even more with Matey than in the theater without him! and watched Tiney's favorite - Fantasia.
Once again, I am late to bed. A dangerous practice with a two year old in the house :-o
xoxoxox

1 comment:

Valinda said...

Hey, you got at least one phone call you ought to mention here... We love you anyways.