Grab Bag Giveaway
"I (Valinda) signed up for this on Kathy's blog so here is my post so she will send me my prize!"Here's how it works. The first 5 people to comment on this post will get something homemade from me.
However this offer has some rules and limitations so please read carefully.
1. This will be an item homemade by me especially for you (or your child) however it is a surprise. It might be something sewn, baked or any other kind of craft. I cannot give you a hint or guarantee that you will like it.
2. You will receive your item some time this year.
3. I must be able to contact you via email. So make sure I can find your email address, if you're not sure, just put in your comment.
4. You must respond back to me with your mailing address after I send you an email confirming that you are one of the lucky 5!
5. In return you must post this giveaway on your blog and make 5 things for the first 5 people to comment. (If you have recently done this giveaway on your blog I will count it!) This step is the most important! I will check your blog for YOUR giveaway before I send you an email.
Lucky 5:
1. Valinda Ddonn
2. LeAnna Joy
3. ElCid
4. Jr
5. Fred
Now I think I just have to wait...
Well, there IS the kitchen to unpack and grandchildren to babysit for a week and the garden... AND 5 things to think of in case anyone comments ;-}
I got 5 people - NOT me using an alias or two - to comment ! ! !
And I only made ONE whiney phone call to do it ;-} (and I am REAL flexible on Rule 5)
Kind of sad to know Drox doesn't read/comment on his own mom's blog... and unless I call and tell HIM to, he'll never know what he missed. Tiney and Wil missed out too... sigh
So now comes the fun part and I have to decide whether everyone gets the same thing (with variations of course - I mean 4 of the items ARE going to the same house!) or if I should tailor each to the individual. ElCid will be trickiest, but it will be for YOU, not one of your family members. And I am smarter than I look so there WILL be something for George in the pkg... not HER fault you all responded without letting her at the keyboard ;-Þ
Thank you all VERY much, Love Grammy xoxoxox
7 comments:
Okay you weren't supposed to copy and paste it like that onto your blog it looks weird.
Hey, maybe I like weird... besides, I changed what needed to be after the first line... you are still #1
xoxoxox
ouski
I'm not sure "ouski" is a comment... sounds like a verification word to me cheatah!
xoxoxox
No, "stessl" is a verification word; as everyone knows, "ouski" means "hi mom I think your blog is great kisses bye". Personally, I think this blog is "Asbusne!"
Hi Grammy I like presents!
Me too! Me too!
Post a Comment