Cherry juice dissolves my fingernails! Our first dehydrating experience is a success ;-} Reloaded all 4 trays and the next ones will be off about the time Le gets home from work. Four trays dried fills 1 1/2 short fatty Tostidos cheese con salsa bottles. Scientific here.
Buh did bread and butter pickles, and an awesome dinner on the grill last night.
Sauted onions and mushrooms "to die for"! Oh, and nice tender 'steak'. . . that would be roast cut down into steaks and tenderized. I made the rice with the prescribed amount of water, wasn't enough for this elderly box of rice and it had some definitely crunchy parts ;-Þ
Drox gets home today... sometime... from High Adventure, Buh and I are going to Costco before I drop him at work - I trained him well as a child, he still thinks lunch at Costco is a treat! - and then I have lots to get in order before Moga, Matey and thePirate get here with their belongings in ! ! ! 3 days ! ! ! He is going on to visit family but Tiney and the baby will spend a week or two with us, I would be more sad money is tight for everyone IF it didn't include me being able to hold my grandson sooner and longer ;-}
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment