Thirty two years have passed since I shared a room with 5 other new moms and wondered WHEN they were going to let me see my baby~I saw him twice for 15 minutes each in the first two days~and only one of the moms spoke English, she and her husband planned to emigrate to Canada so they had learned and she was eager to practice, and I was suffering a gall bladder attack but no one thought to check for that answer to the pain for another 8 years!
But we survived it all, and now we have a new baby that has never left his mom and dad for the first six days of his life and is settling into an eating and sleeping and fussing pattern that lets everyone get a surprising amount of sleep! Go Matey!
7 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats to all!!! Happy Bday to Buh!!! I am very happy for the whole family. This is the first grandson isn't it? I just had surgery so typing is very hard right now. I love you all. Sandy
Post a Comment