Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I will discover that lots of things will NOT go according to plan.

The procedure was NOT successful. The stones were impacted in the tube and wouldn't come out so they want to try again in 2-3 weeks... I get the impression that he is going to use the time to figure out WHAT to do.They keep saying this has been a long term problem and NO one can explain WHY I wasn't in pain...

I was too out of things to know what the doctor told me but the nurse said that he was only able to get a couple of fragments out. yeesh.

1 comment:

Railrunner said...

I'm so sorry that you are having to go through all this! I know you are a strong person and can take alot...but yeesh! I hope that you get some good news soon, about what the best plan to fix the problem is, and that you can be relieved of the pain that you are dealing with. Love you always! T