Monday, October 13, 2008

maybe things will be less scary, I'm beginning to believe they won't though.

The procedure to remove the stones is tomorrow morning, I am working this morning with SK, babysitting and doing dinner this evening while SJSK goes with him and fitting in the first bagpipe lesson for Drox in the midst of babysitting. The grandchildren have this week off from school. Mommy will be helping daddy in my place so here is hoping for a quick recovery on my part, since I will spend amounts of time home alone with 6 people ages 11 months to 11 years.

I don't like the high school here, don't feel good about Drox going there, he dislikes it and is gloomy most of the time. Today is only his second day there, and it is a B day so he will have Seminary, supposed to be getting a locker today, you can not carry your backpack with you so he refused to take a lunch. He is sure he will not remember the locker location or combination. At least he had his student ID with him...

No comments: