Tuesday, September 23, 2008

it seems ailments will find me!

After 3 days of increasing pain, I went to a doctor last night and it appears to be diverticulitis... like last March only milder.  I am on two antibiotics and go back tomorrow, unless it worsens and then I would go back today.  Of course it worsens in the night, that would be its pattern this time around, so I am going to wait and see how the day progresses.  Even considering going in to the office and doing some paper pushing to take my mind off things.

SAK is up north (Mon-Thurs) with a transmission that is going out, SJSK is fighting a yeast infection, and 6 kids and a mother-in-law in residence, so we all have our hands full.  AND my friend, the one I call most often, had the nerve to leave town on business without telling me!  (Shows you how smart she is)

Drox is happy.  Staying with cousins this week and back into school and near friends... hopefully also doing his homework.  

Like my boss sez, "Things could be a lot worse."  Yes, I have no desire to see 'worse' and I am aware it exists...

No comments: