Friday, December 21, 2007

I will finish projects in a timely fashion...

"timely" being entirely subjective, of course! This is a bib I started two weeks before my youngest grandson's birth, and while it took longer to do than he did to arrive, he is less than two months and I am calling it a "baby's first Christmas" gift. Fred's baby afghan was finished before her 8th birthday... for those who aren't aware of my challenges... my only excuse being that projects I choose reach completion faster than projects I agree to. I mean well! And I have quit purchasing new projects until I get all of the past one's done... unless you count me getting the necessary items to duplicate Fred's afghan for George, in purple, the day after it was reported to me that, upon seeing Fred's afghan displayed on the wall, George announced, "Grammy is making me a purple one". And she IS. xoxo

2 comments:

Valinda said...

you spoil george far too much!

Anonymous said...

I did it! Slow down you write too fast-gotta make "my" mornin last. It must be difficult being so talented. The library allows only 55minutes a day on the computer.I need a computer now days to function as part of the world; Or maybe it is kinder not to know how slow I am. I recieved the wonderful gift. It was so perfect that at first I was insulted. Love KayteAnn