Tuesday, April 23, 2013

I will try to be clever but I will still have to post pictures here to get them to paste in my email!


Someone Could take pity on me ya know and explain how to get around this! I copied this from fb and resized it in paint - down 50%- and even pasted it to the desktop successfully but no dice ;-{
 
Nice, eh? 



Sister "Blenderfish" headed to CA Riverside Mission, 
Spanish speaking

Aunt Tamera Griffen Robinson (Talbott a few minutes  later!)
  and
Aunt Tamera Griffin Robinson Talbott
Aunt Tammy's bouquet has peacock feathers!!!
Tammy R and Michael T May 2012



wedding announcement for JE


Drox's best friend's first missionary baptism


That is Brother Jamieson escorting Layla down the "aisle"
Brian Lewis with his mom and Layla's mom. 
Star Wars theme I'm guessing.
Mr and Mrs Brian Lewis
Hornings plus Stephanie Jones, Provo Temple


Baby brother behind a Big smile!




No comments: