At least not during summer vacation!
Keep thinking I am a day further into the week than I am. We are going camping with the ward this Friday to Saturday and Moga and I bought food for it today, I located a tent I can borrow tomorrow afternoon and we stumbled into two sleeping pads and a life vest to borrow. Things are shaping up!
Finished our visiting teaching this afternoon, I need to talk SO MUCH LESS it isn't funny :-o I know it is because I lack adequate social interaction but sometimes it is ridiculous - and Way embarrassing!
Spent tons of time this afternoon with Matey, to include a bath tonight that left me as wet as he was, so I am NOT feeling guilty about not working out. I am more exhausted than when I DO the step aerobics on wii ;-Þ (plus my weight keeps dropping so I have incentive to repent and get back on board (punny) tomorrow!
This would not post last night so I put a copy in OpenOffice and this morning it went on like a dream!
2 comments:
It's JUST occurring to you NOW that you need to talk less? Well I guess better now than when you're dead ;)
See this is what happens when you have a "good" child the other children don't feel the need to try to be good or nice anymore.... (talking about V's comment)
Post a Comment