Matey woke up at 0620, Tiney knew Buh and I were leaving at 0700 so they just got dressed and accompanied us to the Chiropractor ;-}
Matey had a blast wandering the halls.laying on the floor with Grammy to peer up at Uncle Buh's face thru the face opening in the adjustment table and playing with the awesome toys in the waiting area.
We got Uncle to work on time, went to Albertson's for boneless, skinless chicken breasts, an orange shirt for Drox; to the office to pick up boxes, the handtruck and yards of denim, to Michael's to check out the sales - found a baby afghan off white like Fred and George's for Grammy to cross stitch an alphabet on - Grammy first learned she was doing this yesterday!!!;
to Costco for groceries and lunch; home with a sleeping boy who slept for almost an hour on the couch in Grammy's arms; then got very little done before it was time to leave to pick Uncle up from work and stop at Winco for a couple items that cost less there than at Costco. Cottage cheese for one is less at Winco.
When we got to Buh's work it was 106 F. We parked in the shade and opened all the doors because we arrived 12 minutes before he gets off... his last call was a Long one and he got off 17 minutes late. Although the shade made it only 96 F I am no longer Tiney's favorite ;-{ 29 minutes of warm breeze is NOT her idea of fun.
At Winco we spent just over $30 and Buh spent just under $30, he got all the stuff for guacamole - YUM. I ran in to the library for a book I had on hold and wisely left the car and AC running.
Friday is leftovers for dinner, mysteriously after I packaged down the hamburger there was just enuf for a hamburger pattie 'leftover' for me ;Þ
Dishes are calling - no one else hears them, maybe I need a hearing aid to tune them out! Drox txtd good night, I got the txt this morning 'cause I left my phone in the car last night after the game. I was tired~ and knew today would be long and HOT.
I miss my cute youngest and sincerely hope we manage to keep his fish and his garden alive til he gets back!!!
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment