Wednesday, October 14, 2009

the third wave of the invasion will come at us from the south!

I was south on business yesterday and look who hitched a ride home with me ! ? !


(I think a ribbon scarf would be good, eh George?)

looking for love and acceptance



and hopes this is it . . .



puppy and apple/worm filled in all the details about a new home in - - ! ! ! Vegas ! ! !



They are ready, where's the box?!? Move it, move it Grammy ! ! !
xoxoxox

3 comments:

Le said...

awww even the worm is being nice and hugging the puppy!

schalabl

Valinda said...

It's my green duckie! Awww he's just a cutie cute! - George.

Hey she has a pink light (from the post below) is that Fred's pink light? Where did she get that light? Is she going to send that light? I think that's Fred's pink light - Jr.

Huh those are cute. Can I watch Ruff? - Fred

El Cid said...

You do such a great job knitting those things - even under duress when you found out you had left one! It was great seeing you; thanks for coming to the baptism!