Saturday, September 5, 2009

I hope I either have fewer "lost" days OR I don't notice them...

I got too little done today to even embarrass myself by admitting HOW little! Drox is gone with his dad for the weekend so I am blaming my nothing day on his absence - with no one to oversee, I had no direction. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Made Buh breakfast before he went to work, didn't feel well so I went back to bed, had trouble getting to sleep but I was up before 1000. Talked with Wil, Tiney and Aunt Sandy on the phone, 3 hours 'all told'. Puttered at laundry, puttered in the kitchen, puttered on the patio, puttered at sewing . . . took banana bread photos for Wil but didn't get them emailed yet... my USB ports and my computer are peeved at each other and Buh went straight to bed when he got home (1800) so he was no help! Tomorrow . . .
Le brought me home an awesome dollar lunch from the Farmer's Market, and she made a zucchini "apple" pie which turned out even better than Drox's zucchini "apple" cobbler, sorry Drox...her recipe used less lemon. She thinks it is overly spiced but so was Drox's - I think it is just what zucchini apple recipes DO, she's out buying ice cream as I type to see if it will help it taste better so I see it as a win/win situation ;-}
Richard is being a poop to Jeckle and Hyde and the little plecostomus keeps holding still so I think he is dead and Le is threatening to pour bleach in the tanks if I don't quit "obsessing" over the fish. I am just concerned, and losing sleep, and postulating out loud what MIGHT be going on with the inhabitants of my living room, that's all. I better feed the bettas while I'm at it.
Ice cream is here ! ! ! ;-Þ

3 comments:

Le said...

Seriously bleach em all. "I'm worried about the pluchostumus (sp?), I have been watching that tank for the last 30 minutes and I don't think his tail has moved..." "Why does Richard keep going to the top of the tank and making that noise?" Why? I'll tell you why cuz when we were sleeping he got together with the goldfish in JonE's room and they told him all the tricks on how to drive mom crazy. That's why.

Karen Valinda said...

I looked it up, it is plecostomus ;-}
and the kleine guys love me so they would NEVER conspire against me!!!

El Cid said...

Do pictures of banana bread taste as good as real banana bread?